You may have already seen on Foody Friday that I’m slightly obsessed with Avocado on toast. And yes, I thought I was being hilarious with the title of this blog post.
So today, I thought I would show you the quickest and easiest way to make the perfect Avocado on toast.
– Pick the perfect Avocado, take the stone out and mush it up on a bowl. The best thing to use is a fork for this.
– Once mashed to your preferred consistency, add a little seasoning of Salt, Pepper and I like to add a little chilli powder.
– Give another good mash around until all blended together nicely.
– Toast a slice or two of bread until golden brown. I like to have my toast slightly under-done so I put the toaster to setting 3.
– Once toasted, cover the toast in Sriracha. For those of you unaware of Sriracha… GET AWARE!
– If you don’t like hot sauce, try something like a sweet chilli sauce instead.
– Cover the toast with your earlier prepared Avocado. AND ENJOY!
It really is as simple as that, a really quick, easy and tasty treat. Perfect for a weekend lunch or a little snack.
Now, just a little warning: This will be the last non-festive post for a while… something very exciting is coming on Thursday!
Clue: Thursday will be the 1st of December.
I will see you back here, 9:00am on Thursday!
| Harrison |